Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the Best Stadiums in the NFL
(07-17-2023, 03:45 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: The hate PBS gets on here from some is baffling.

It’s a beautiful stadium on the outside full of character and charm.

On the inside it’s easy enough to get a beer and in the stands probably has the best atmosphere of any NFL team.

The only other NFL stadium I’ve been to is MetLife which is a soul sucking concrete jungle under the stands .

Trust me you don’t know how lucky you are to have stadiums like PBS in the states there have been more English stadiums than I can count that I’ve travelled to watching Leeds where there aren’t enough toilets so the sinks become make shift piss houses you aren’t allowed to drink alcohol in view of the field and if you get a bottle of soft drink they take the cap off you incase you throw it at a player LOL

I remember the old urinals from Crosley Field. I was just a little kid at the time trying to out-pee grown men..
I once found a wad of $20 bills in the bathroom there and thought.."Man! I can buy a Go-cart now!" till my mom caught me counting it. I never found out, but I guess it paid for groceries for awhile.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rank the Best Stadiums in the NFL - 3wt - 07-17-2023, 01:57 PM
RE: Rank the Best Stadiums in the NFL - grampahol - 07-18-2023, 05:29 PM
RE: Rank the Best Stadiums in the NFL - IcoHolic - 07-18-2023, 06:52 AM