Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
D.O.J. and F.B.I. cover up continues. F.B.I. evidence is becoming overwhelming they refused to go after HB and Joe Biden.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-tells-agent-investigating-hunter-biden-not-answer-certain-questions-case-report
"The FBI has told a former supervisory agent investigating Hunter Biden that he was expected to not answer certain questions from the House Oversight Committee concerning the case.

The message was relayed in a redacted letter from FBI general counsel Jason Jones the night before the agent was expected to testify.

In the letter, obtained by The New York Post, Jones tells the former agent that the FBI "expects that you will decline to respond to questions seeking non-public information likely covered by one or more components of executive privilege or other significant confidentiality interests, in particular information about deliberations or ongoing investigative activity in law enforcement matters."

Meanwhile, corrupt DOJ and F.B.I continue with hunt against Trump.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-18-2023, 09:15 PM