Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron gets a taste of Play-Off action BEFORE play-offs
(12-26-2015, 10:23 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I have no delusions that AJM is going to be great in the NFL because he was clutch in college. And I don't think Wildcats forever was trying to claim that in any way either !

You're using the words excited and hype and it wasn't about hype. He was simply saying that at least there is some glimmer of hope there.

Oh I know what you're saying about those who have tried to hype AJM over his record at Alabama. And agree it's not that much to hang your hat on.

However in this case I fully believe Cats was just trying to find something positive in the mess that seems to be looming ahead. As was I, and to be brutally honest I'm not to excited about how this season appears to be ending. Unless some major heart is found that has been mostly lacking of late.

We have little chance

That's exactly what he was agreeing with. It wasn't solely directed at him but everyone who thinks that college success (winzzzz) matters. 

If you know that, then why try to jump down my throat when that's all I said.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McCarron gets a taste of Play-Off action BEFORE play-offs - RoyleRedlegs - 12-26-2015, 10:55 PM