Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-19-2023, 04:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well, to me, it doesn't seem there is much to counter.  There was an investigation, it didn't go at the "speed" these two would have liked, and in the end Hunter and his lawyers negotiated a better settlement than these two thought he would get before that.

I don't think that is an accurate representation of what is alleged.

For one, there's allegations of tipping off Hunter, of ignoring several unpaid taxes, of depriving the US attourney the authority to go after these possible felonies (after a public asurance of Garland that he had full authority)... all specific claims that would be easy to counter if they were untrue. And sure, they also claimed repeated slowwalking, being denied interviews, and other interventions they thought odd. I don't think it's just about an eventual outcome they did not personally like.

Edit, finally AOC and Mr. Raskin actually addressed one of the matters at hand directly. I would have expected more of that and less Trump talk.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - hollodero - 07-19-2023, 04:57 PM