Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-19-2023, 04:57 PM)hollodero Wrote: I don't think that is an accurate representation of what is alleged.

For one, there's allegations of tipping off Hunter, of ignoring several unpaid taxes, of depriving the US attourney the authority to go after these possible felonies (after a public asurance of Garland that he had full authority)... all specific claims that would be easy to counter if they were untrue. And sure, they also claimed repeated slowwalking, being denied interviews, and other interventions they thought odd. I don't think it's just about an eventual outcome they did not personally like.

Edit, finally AOC and Mr. Raskin actually addressed one of the matters at hand directly. I would have expected more of that and less Trump talk.

Yep, a lot of allegations.  That's why I said it seemed the two whistleblowers had a lot of personal opinions on how they would have done things differently.

A much as I distrust Jim Jordan I was interested in Weiss saying he had full authority...and then he didn't.  

In the end I still think they felt Hunter got better treatment than they think he deserved and so they want to make it known publicly.  Does that change anything?  I don't know.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - GMDino - 07-19-2023, 05:14 PM