Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
I did just learn an interesting fact. The I.R.S. determined Hunter Biden took a tax deduction for a hotel for Joe Biden. Why would he do that other than he is in business with Joe Biden? Or at the least, one more factual event HB was deliberately reporting fraudulent information to the I.R.S.

I mentioned in last post, this is the early stages of the Comer investigation. I believe next week they will bring in Devon Archer. There is also another HB business associate in prison they are looking to interview. Comer also mentioned today they will have an update to more money flowing to the Biden's. The I.R.S. found 17 million from 2014 to 2019. But, they will limited by the D.O.J. and down right stopped from digging further. The problem for the Biden family is the house oversight committee has the authority to dig to the deepest depths. In time, I am confident this is just the tip of the iceberg of the corruption at the highest levels at the F.B.I, D.O.J. and Secret service.

I think the committee will find a minimum of unreported income of Hunter Biden, his children, Jim Biden and Joe Biden of an additional 50 million dollars that was filtered through shell companies.

It is the Democrats who want more agents to catch tax cheats. Well, what good does it do if they let the biggest who cheat and commit fraud get off with misdemeanors and no jail time. Looking at the biggest cases, I.R.S. has no sympathy for black entertainers.

Anyone also find it sick that Raskin tried to use the death of Beau Biden as an excuse for HB's cocaine addiction. Beau died after battling brain cancer for years, his death was not sudden as Raskin is trying to convey. Also, Hunter Biden has been arrested 2 times for cocaine possession, both times Joe got the charges dropped. Nice try by Raskin, but Hunter's cocaine addiction goes way back prior to his brother's death. He also while married had an affair with Beau's wife Haillee.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/hunter-biden-wife-affair-beau-widow-b2092327.html

Please spare us HB is a victim Raskin. He made bad choices and those bad choices have consequences, well or they should.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-20-2023, 01:45 AM