Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-19-2023, 05:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep, a lot of allegations.  That's why I said it seemed the two whistleblowers had a lot of personal opinions on how they would have done things differently.

A much as I distrust Jim Jordan I was interested in Weiss saying he had full authority...and then he didn't.  

In the end I still think they felt Hunter got better treatment than they think he deserved and so they want to make it known publicly.  Does that change anything?  I don't know.

I saw factual evidence presented, not allegations. Shapely stated on numerous occasions, I give you the facts and then it is your job to determine if this case followed the proper protocols of an I.R.S. criminal investigation?

It didn't and that is why we saw the Democrats spend time attacking Trump because the whistleblowers were factual, had documentation supporting their testimony and had everything to lose and nothing to gain. 

I only watched the first 90 minutes, but in that time all I saw from Democrats was.............I got nothing, so I will attack Trump. Democrats had no interest jsut like the liberal media to helping the truth be found. Democrats were blinded by partisan politics versus oversight of the I.R.S. and the D.O.J.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-20-2023, 01:53 AM