Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-20-2023, 01:53 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I saw factual evidence presented, not allegations. Shapely stated on numerous occasions, I give you the facts and then it is your job to determine if this case followed the proper protocols of an I.R.S. criminal investigation?

It didn't and that is why we saw the Democrats spend time attacking Trump because the whistleblowers were factual, had documentation supporting their testimony and had everything to lose and nothing to gain. 

I only watched the first 90 minutes, but in that time all I saw from Democrats was.............I got nothing, so I will attack Trump. Democrats had no interest jsut like the liberal media to helping the truth be found. Democrats were blinded by partisan politics versus oversight of the I.R.S. and the D.O.J.

What you saw was testimony you perceived to be truthful. That is not evidence. Evidence is something that is quantifiable or physical not spoken words.
In the meantime….turn off the bloody politics and enjoy your vacation. This obsession isn’t healthy. All this crap will still be here when you get off the boat

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - pally - 07-20-2023, 02:58 AM