Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video gamers! I need your help!!
(07-19-2023, 04:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: ***gamepass
If you havent tried High on Life and you like that Dirty Humor give it a shot lol

Tried it and while I found it hilarious, I found the gameplay kinda boring.

(07-19-2023, 04:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If you are looking for a great coop game  It Takes Two     (my buddy and i are enjoying a lot)

Played it and beat it with my daughters. 

(07-19-2023, 04:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Any of the Newer Assassin Creed Games  Origins. Odyssey. Valhalla were all good (some of these are on gamepass)

Played and beaten every Assassin's Creed game including the ones, what were they called Chronicles? India, Russia, and a 3rd one I can't remember. Hell, I even have played all Prince of Persia games, too.

(07-19-2023, 04:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Shadow Warrior 3  was a blast (plays like Doom eternal)

SW3 is aboslutely awesome. Hilarious and fun. (Beat it, BTW)

(07-19-2023, 04:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: The Outer Worlds is also worth a shot

Tried it, but I just can't seem to get into it. Maybe I'm just too tired of the Fallout/Skyrim type games.

(07-19-2023, 04:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Other than that if you like Jedi Survivor you might like Sekiro / Lies of P (out soon)

Bought and played Sekiro awhile ago. Got all the way to the last boss and eventually gave up. He was too hard. Been meaning to try it again, but I've got way too many games to get through before I get back to Sekiro.

(07-19-2023, 04:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Some games like Diablo
Wolcen and Grim Dawn.  Look interesting haven't tried though

Wolcen's on my wishlist but not looking to get it righ tnow

Thanks for the input, Xeno!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Video gamers! I need your help!! - PhilHos - 07-19-2023, 10:31 AM
RE: Video gamers! I need your help!! - PhilHos - 07-20-2023, 01:56 PM