Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite QB other then Burrow?
(07-16-2023, 01:21 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Active QB, it's Trevor Lawrence or Matthew Stafford.

I know Stafford may not be a favorite around here after beating the Bengals but the guy suffered for ever in Detroit on some terrible teams and finally got a chance to show how good he was in LA.

Lawrence is a guy I've liked since college and I really think he has a chance to help another bad franchise in Jax.

Also, really pulling for Ridder down in Atlanta to have a good season. Be nice to see the UC kid do well.

What Murdock here said. Really like Lawrence after finally showing up last year for the Jags. Stafford had that big arm and was on a 
terrible franchise with terrible coaches for years, he irked me a bit after barely beating us in the Super Bowl but I think any QB would.

Really liked Ridder on the Bearcats and hope he is the next young QB to really play well for the Falcons. I still really like Josh Allen and
always will pretty sure, he is a great runner and has about the biggest arm in football. I like Herbert as well, but he needs to start winning
in the big games.

But Burrow is my favorite QB since Peyton and Joe Burrow is already my favorite QB of all time. Cannot believe he is on my team.

Love the way Burrow throws the ball, such a flawless release. Peyton was fun on and off the field and is a comedian though, love the guy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favorite QB other then Burrow? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-20-2023, 02:10 PM
RE: Favorite QB other then Burrow? - Housh - 07-21-2023, 09:04 PM
RE: Favorite QB other then Burrow? - Housh - 07-25-2023, 11:41 AM