Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-20-2023, 02:41 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The whining and crying about corruption and financial crimes. Coming from trump supporters. Is what grinds my gears the most. The same party who lost their shit when we tried to give the IRS more resources to go after tax cheats.

I really don't give two shits about Hunter. Lock him up. If Joe was taking bribes, covering stuff up, and being a crook. Impeach him.

Instead we have political theater. It's lame as hell and does nothing to help the country.

If people haven't noticed a lot of big businesses stopped selling property insurance in florida and california. Because of "natural" disasters. I'm breathing in smoke in Cincinnati from fires in Canada.

Instead of worrying about stuff that actually matters it's a 24/7 news cycle that focuses on their preferred party regaining power.

We need to get rid of political theater power hungry shitheads. And elect smart people trying to solve problems. (now that is a fools wish)

At least Margie Taylor Greene got a chance to ogle Hunter's junk in front of Congress as she gleefully showed the committee his dick picks for whatever reason.  Must have been a real thirst trap for her to feel that everyone needed to get a load of what the first crackhead was slinging.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - samhain - 07-20-2023, 10:33 PM