Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-20-2023, 02:01 PM)pally Wrote: none of that made any connection to Joe Biden

Come on Pally, at least understand what this purpose of the committee and this hearing. It is the oversight committee who oversees the F.B.I. and the D.O.J.

Hunter or any Biden is in the cross hairs due to factual evidence the justice department with help from the secret service looked the other way on any potential Biden crime. Today another factual document was released from 2019.  A paid F.B.I. informant met with the F.B.I. and detailed meetings he attended discussing not only Hunter taking bribes, but Joe taking bribes.

Every week Comer and others are gathering more intel through bank records (evidence) and witnesses like the 2 I.R.S. whistleblowers. F.B.I. whistleblower and soon HB's business partners Devon Archer to be interviewed very soon.

Like I said, the target is the F.B.I., D.O.J. who the oversight committee's job is to make sure justice is indeed blind. If they find nothing else (I think they will find more evidence the justice department has been politicized), I believe enough evidence has been found to show we have a corrupt F.B.I. and also D.O.J.

Secret Service also appears to be compromised which is being found out as they investigate. We know they tipped off HB the I.R.S. was going to interview him and got him out of dodge so they could not do the interview.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-21-2023, 02:26 AM