Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-21-2023, 02:26 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Come on Pally, at least understand what this purpose of the committee and this hearing. It is the oversight committee who oversees the F.B.I. and the D.O.J.

Hunter or any Biden is in the cross hairs due to factual evidence the justice department with help from the secret service looked the other way on any potential Biden crime. Today another factual document was released from 2019. A paid F.B.I. informant met with the F.B.I. and detailed meetings he attended discussing not only Hunter taking bribes, but Joe taking bribes.

Every week Comer and others are gathering more intel through bank records (evidence) and witnesses like the 2 I.R.S. whistleblowers. F.B.I. whistleblower and soon HB's business partners Devon Archer to be interviewed very soon.

Like I said, the target is the F.B.I., D.O.J. who the oversight committee's job is to make sure justice is indeed blind. If they find nothing else (I think they will find more evidence the justice department has been politicized), I believe enough evidence has been found to show we have a corrupt F.B.I. and also D.O.J.

Secret Service also appears to be compromised which is being found out as they investigate. We know they tipped off HB the I.R.S. was going to interview him and got him out of dodge so they could not do the interview.

This isn't anything new. This is the same document we have been hearing about for months right? The same one everybody had to go to the scif to view and all that political theater horse shit.

I'm not paying super close attention to this. I've heard 5 year investigation. Main guy prosecuting is some guy Trump appointed and Biden permitted to stay on the case once he was elected to be POTUS. Then comes news Joseph R. Biden and his family were civilians in a capitalist country during the years of 2016-2020 and before and after those years as far as I know his entire family was/is not POTUS or even an elected anything, and they are allowed to make money in basically infinite ways. And a lot of these claims appear to play out in that era.

And I seem to remember complaining about a politicized DOJ myself actually. And Gee mother freaking wiz. Guess what was happening around that time
https://www.npr.org/2017/05/10/527744909/suspicious-timing-and-convenient-reasoning-for-trumps-firing-of-comey
an FBI director swaying an election then realizing how bad he F'd America and getting fired by the scumbag he was responsible for helping get elected. And that was just the start of firing investigators and doing enormous damage to various levels of our government.

He wasn't draining the swamp. He was fomenting the cesspool.
And now you are going to cry about the politicization of the DOJ?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - NATI BENGALS - 07-21-2023, 03:04 AM