Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-21-2023, 03:04 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I'm not paying super close attention to this. I've heard 5 year investigation. Main guy prosecuting is some guy Trump appointed and Biden permitted to stay on the case once he was elected to be POTUS. Then comes news Joseph R. Biden and his family were civilians in a capitalist country during the years of 2016-2020.  And a lot of these claims appear to play out in that era.

And I seem to remember complaining about a politicized DOJ myself actually. And Gee mother freaking wiz. Guess what was happening around that time
https://www.npr.org/2017/05/10/527744909/suspicious-timing-and-convenient-reasoning-for-trumps-firing-of-comey
an FBI director swaying an election then realizing how bad he F'd America and getting fired by the scumbag he was responsible for helping get elected. And that was just the start of firing investigators and doing enormous damage to various levels of our government.

He wasn't draining the swamp. He was fomenting the cesspool.
And now you are going to cry about the politicization of the DOJ?

Sorry, you are not good at this because it appears you don't do your homework.

Comey's F.B.I. started an investigation into Trump in July 2016, he was candidate Trump. We just learned from the Durham investigation no evidence was verified by Comer's F.B.I. prior o launching "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation. Comer's F.B.I. committed crimes altering F.I.S.A. warrants. There was no Trump Russian Collusion, it was fake dossier used as the basis of the investigation, again Comer did not verify. So, yes Trump drained the swamp or attempted to but it appears the swamp is still in place.

HRC was guilty, Comer said she committed crimes but like other Democrats, she gets no jail time because he refused to prosecute her with a slam dunk case.

Comer is a former partisan F.B.I. hack.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-21-2023, 03:17 AM