Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-21-2023, 09:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well for one reason its because the elected officials like putting on a show.  I mean Jordan has done this ever since the gop got the majority.  

Secondly there is a faction of the gop that feels if Trump broke the law then we must find where Biden broke the law...whether he did or not.

So far the irregularities seem to be bad.  But that doesn't mean they were illegal.  It could have been a "perfect" decision by the higher ups.  Smirk

Higher ups that were placed there by the former President. (Except for Garland)

I suppose once we see the plea deal (if we do) then we will get a better understanding of the workings of it all.  

However I would caution you, and others, that there better be good proof that Biden a) benefitted from Hunter's deals and b) Biden directly influenced the investigations or you're all going to look worse than the Trump defenders who still think the classified documents were planted.

And if Pres Biden was using his influence in either of those cases he needs punished for it.  Then we can look into Ivanka getting deals finalized from China while her Daddy was IN office and she was working in the White House and how her husband got 2 billion from the Saudi's right after leaving office.

I've always been for going after all the grift.  Let's do this thing!

At this point I think that it's pretty clear that both Trump and Biden, along with a whole host of officials from both sides of the aisle are just dirty, rotten scoundrels.  It's sad that that is the state of matters these days.  What should be alarming and completely unsettling is the fact that government agencies that are supposed to be party neutral are clearly politically biased.  Not only by their actions of not enforcing law upon people of their preference, but also by putting out false information to the general American public.  

It may seem novel or cute if they are biased toward the party of your preference, but keep in mind that eventually the balance of power shifts and who were the bullied eventually become the bullies.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - SunsetBengal - 07-21-2023, 10:49 AM