Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-21-2023, 11:25 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: It's fun watching people try to defend this crap at this point.

I am about halfway through the whistleblower testimony.  I'm embarrassed for the dems.  Trump this Trump that, Michael Flynn.   Like what are you even talking about?  Ask questions about the evidence that is being presented or refute it or something.  Rambling on about nothing because they have nothing.   It's pretty crystal clear by now that Biden and his family are crooks and the FBI, DOJ, CIA and IRS are politicized and protecting them.  So sad.

(07-21-2023, 01:43 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: The more I watch of this testimony from yesterday the more embarrassed I am for the Dems that are part of the committee.  One of them just rambled on about completely unrelated things.  One asked how this testimony was going to help racial disparity or something like that.  Like wtf drugs did you people take?  The comedy is amazing.  I keep waiting for someone to ask questions that actually pertain to the subject matter and are a counter to what the whistleblowers are saying.  Nope.

So far it's TRUMP!!!!!!!!!! and racial something or other.  I'm over half way through and not a single dem has offered anything logical to refute the whistleblower claims.

Either you're a very slow watcher or you forgot to switch accounts...lol.  Ninja

All seriousness aside glad you got a laugh out of it at least.  That's about all it was good for.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - GMDino - 07-21-2023, 01:51 PM