Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-21-2023, 01:43 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: The more I watch of this testimony from yesterday the more embarrassed I am for the Dems that are part of the committee.  One of them just rambled on about completely unrelated things.  One asked how this testimony was going to help racial disparity or something like that.  Like wtf drugs did you people take?  The comedy is amazing.  I keep waiting for someone to ask questions that actually pertain to the subject matter and are a counter to what the whistleblowers are saying.  Nope.

So far it's TRUMP!!!!!!!!!! and racial something or other.  I'm over half way through and not a single dem has offered anything logical to refute the whistleblower claims.

Not to mention the one who shouted beam me up Scotty... but yeah. I always had a huge issue with republican's behaviour in the impeachment hearings. Seeing the Democrats employ such similar tactics was a bit of an eye-opener.

There were two or three that tried to address the issue though. Raskin tried, AOC and someone else who made a reasonable point about prosecutors often disagreeing with investigators.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - hollodero - 07-21-2023, 02:37 PM