Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Why couldn’t we keep the momentum going after the 2006 season?
(07-22-2023, 01:08 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah I was gonna say I did not think that was the year of "we're on to Cincinnati". 

The only thing that's sticks out to me we had 45-51 loss to the Browns or whatever that crazy score was in the game. Then our mojo seemed to go with that as it seemed like we really struggled to score pts after that. At least as well as my memory serves. 

This year to me is really gonna be how well our secondary can hold up after losing 3 pretty key pieces. I'm hopeful the offense can pick up the slack.

We're on to Cincinnati was in 2014... Similar situation. We started 3-0 I believe that year, then got dump trucked by the Patriots. They showed showed Devon Still's daughter on the jumbo tron and had our sideline crying while they stomped us.

The 2006 team couldn't stop anybody on defense. We got by the year before on an ungodly amount of turnovers. It couldn't be sustained, and that team just fell off
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why couldn’t we keep the momentum going after the 2006 season? - jason - 07-22-2023, 01:27 AM