Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-21-2023, 01:43 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: The more I watch of this testimony from yesterday the more embarrassed I am for the Dems that are part of the committee.  One of them just rambled on about completely unrelated things.  One asked how this testimony was going to help racial disparity or something like that.  Like wtf drugs did you people take?  The comedy is amazing.  I keep waiting for someone to ask questions that actually pertain to the subject matter and are a counter to what the whistleblowers are saying.  Nope.

So far it's TRUMP!!!!!!!!!! and racial something or other.  I'm over half way through and not a single dem has offered anything logical to refute the whistleblower claims.

I saw some of the testimony on Thursday.  

The Dems I saw got to "racial something or other" by addressing the MAGA claim that there was is double standard or two-tiered justice system--one for MAGA/Trump and another for Democrats. The real double standard was between whites and minorities, argued some Dems. There was at least once a mention of the BILLIONS that flowed to the Kushners during and after Trump's presidency.

Was that what you are referring to? 

Also, question for anyone who has been following the hearings. I have missed most of them.

Has anyone yet connected Joe to all that overseas money flowing to "the Biden Crime Family"? Or is that still on "any day now" status? 

Also I heard one guy keep repeating "17 million" or some such flowing to an undetermined number of people over maybe a decade.

Has any of that been established as illegal?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Dill - 07-22-2023, 06:40 AM