Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Bets Do You Like For The Season?
(07-22-2023, 04:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Didn’t even see the Taylor odds but yeah that’s stupid. I’ll probably put at least $200 on that.

I think he has a strong chance (assuming the season goes as planned) because our organization has become a consistent contender and the 50 voters will want the story.

Unfortunately until they win a SB Cincinnati won’t get much respect. Anybody. Recognition yes but awards of COY or MVP. I know most are awarded before the SB but we need to beat the big teams in the regular season. Joe’s not Mahomes and Zac’s not considered a wunderkind. We are getting there.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Bets Do You Like For The Season? - Soonerpeace - 07-22-2023, 04:35 PM