Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corey Dillon miffed over perceived RoH snub
(07-22-2023, 07:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The more Dillon whines, the more I hope he has to wait. He was a great player, but he wasn't any better than Tim Krumrie or many others.

I'd have to disagree with the second statement.  But as to the first, he may very well have to if he is not in next year.  There's an incredibly offensive tilt right now, and guys like Edwards, Krumrie, Atkins, Spikes, Simmons, Fulcher, etc. will start getting the nod to get deserved recognition on the defensive side of the ball.  All that said, I do believe he should be in next year's group.  He and one of the defenders previously mentioned.  I'd also like to see the team make a statement as to minimum wait until eligible.  AJ Green should be a first ballot guy, but having just retired I don't think he should be on the ballot yet.  Maybe have an exception to make a guy immediately eligible at retirement if he was MVP of a Bengals SB victory.  Otherwise 5 years or so.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corey Dillon miffed over perceived RoH snub - jfkbengals - 07-23-2023, 10:25 AM