Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-25-2023, 01:22 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Did he ever have to cancel for serving jail time for the fraud conviction?
I’ve read some stuff complaining about he reputation and earning power being destroyed because of a 2018 conviction.

Let me put on my conspiracy theorist hat. And think about his reputation and earnings potential in GOP circles if he brings down the Bidens?

I’m hearing David Weiss is going to give testimony at some point too. I wonder if he turns into a Rhino and eventually liberal like James Comey did.  All depends on his answers I guess.

F.B.I. and D.O.J. and Weiss had their chance to do a thorough investigation. But, they are corrupt. As far as Archer, the Democrats used a known liar Cohen to impeach Trump so the bar is really low. 

I did predict the liberl looney battle cry would be Archer is a criminal. Of course, the issue is all of the Archer and Hunter emails. My guess he has more in his possession than was on the HB laptop. Then is tapes of the big guy joining phone calls to blackmail foreign companies including Ukraine leading ot the firing of the prosecutor going after Hunter, Archer and Burisma.

But hey, keep thinking Joe Biden had no involvement in the family crime business, it was a legit foreign business with no offices and no reason listed for why they created this huge income stream. Legit businesses do not set up a series of shell companies to launder money.

But hey, stay with your head in the stand. BTW, Fox investigated this story a long time ago and got it right again...............
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-25-2023, 01:47 AM