Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-25-2023, 02:24 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Gee whiz. That's where I messed up. The FBI head Trump appointed and the AG Trump appointed are corrupt. Archer, the convicted fraud, best friends with the crackhead is the one you are pinning all your hopes on now? So why in gods name are you still voting for the guy who was president during this investigation, who appointed key players in this investigation, who would/could have benefited from this investigation, who stole top secret documents and is a known fraud and financial criminal?

Round and round we go, where we stop, nobody knows. When it's this easy to run shit slinging machine (faux news). Just roll with it.

I give you credit for doing 10% of your homework. Now study the Durham report and Horowitz report. Then read all testimony and evidence provided by the whistleblowers. Read the form 1023 alleging Joe and Hunter Biden took bribes from Burisma that the F.B.I. swept under the rug.

Then see how the D.O.J. and F.B.I interfered with the Hunter Biden investigation from numerous confirmed sources.

The shit being slung is by fake liberal news who forgot how to investigate potential wrong ding by a Democrat. As you read the whistleblowers testimony, under oath they both said the prosecutors in Delaware and even the top assistant to Garland were on board for multiple felony counts. Weiss told the whistleblowers he had full autonomy to bring charges anywhere is the US, but then Biden appointed US attorneys (not Trump appointed) in D.C. and California refused to go through with the felony conviction.

So, yes once you finish your homework, you will find the F.B.I. and D.O.J. covered for the Biden family.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-25-2023, 12:12 PM