Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Fox's Greg Gutfeld #1 Show beating all of the late night comedians
(07-25-2023, 01:07 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Literally three of the first four people who commented had some Fox cult angle in their post.  About a comedy show.  Do I really have to hold your hand or are you capable of normal observation?

I "observed" someone say it's a comedy, not about politics. 

When observation shows Gutfeld is MAGA politics based comedy. Really nothing else.

I don't dispute that three people commented from "some Fox cult angle."

Just wondering why that is not an appropriate observation for a comedy show
that buttressed Trump's Big Lie for months, and now supports Trump's
"weaponization" charge with comedy material about one standard for
Hunter Biden and another for the guy who attempted a coup. 

So someone saying "Fox sheeple" isn't doing more "projecting" than "observing" because "it's a comedy show." 
And it is not "normal observation" which sees only "insane mirroring" in such statements.

PS here is a link to Gutfeld's site. No need to watch any of the videos. Just look at their titles:
"Biden has declared war on other Americans," "The Media's strategy to Demonize," Trump Praises Gutfeld," 
"We're Facing a Culture War," "Democrats Are Arresting a Political Rival," etc. 

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&ei=UTF-8&p=you+tube+greg+gutfeld&type=E211US1494G0#id=4&vid=d7ee8fcd84c09738c8da39c096e72559&action=click
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fox's Greg Gutfeld #1 Show beating all of the late night comedians - Dill - 07-25-2023, 01:34 PM