Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-25-2023, 05:23 PM)Dill Wrote: Actually, I have done all that homework. And I don't believe you have read the Durham and Horowitz report, or you'd have responded to my posts about them. 

Sorry, I am on here a lot, but last week was on a cruise, so sorry I missed it. I also don't answer non-sense so please tell us again how Biden never discussed business deals with his son or brother which he stated over and over again. Also feel free to ignore sworn statements, bank records, tape on Biden telling the world in 2018 he extorted Ukraine with a threat to withhold our tax payer dollars unless they fired the prosecutor after Burisma and his son Hunter and Archer who sat on the board of Burisma.

All of you far left liberals can either continue your defense of Joe Biden and his family, or become neutral and explore the possibility Biden is indeed compromised as he continues the flow of money to Zelinski. It was Zelinski's cabinet member who was the whistleblower in the 1023 form. He was a paid highly paid informant. What are the chances he told Zelinski about the Biden bribes he listed in the 1023.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-25-2023, 05:50 PM