Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-26-2023, 12:47 PM)Dill Wrote: Before pursuing these red herrings--

I'd like you to either acknowledge that Joe Biden did not fire a Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son, or find some information which rebuts the factual record I have offered you. 

I'd also like you to acknowledge that Trump did withhold aid from Ukraine and ask its president to announce he had opened an investigation into Biden. And that was not on behalf of the EU, State Department, and IMF--just a guy using his public office to leverage personal political advantage over an opponent who did not have that advantage.

By the way, the "liberal media" was "complicit" in getting the Biden Ukraine story correct. The RWM was not.

l am not aware of some mass "liberal media" saying Trump colluded with Russia. They reported on a legitimate investigation and asks questions about all the smoke--as journalists should. The liberal media earned the "fake news" label from Trump, who did not want you exposed to professional reporting about his activities. That's probably his most successful accomplishment--getting millions to censor their own news sources in his favor. 

Also, it sounds like you are not familiar with the SEVEN Benghazi investigations--I mean, in terms of following the hearings, reports and other primary sources, not Hannity's version. You would not be familiar, if you were avoiding "fake news." 

I know I've already responded to some of your claims about the Russia investigation on another thread. I'd be happy to review that for, and Benghazi as well, since you seem to have been disinformed about that incident. But first I'd like to be sure that if I do that, you won't just disappear, only to pop up a weak later spouting the same disinformation. 

So you are saying Susan Rice did not go on liberal TV news shows citing it was act due to a anti muslim film?
https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-WB-36921

In the TV interviews, Ms. Rice said the attack resulted from a popular protest against a U.S.-made video, rather than a pre-planned terrorist attack. 

Trump Collusion article
https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/

Having a US Congressman on national cable and liberal news agency spewing lies he had proof Trump colluded with Russia is insinuating Trump colluded with Russia. They never doubted Schiff's lies or asked hm to provide the proof. 

As for the Joe Biden case of bribery with Ukraine, China and others it is still under investigation. I understand you would love to believe Biden did not take a bribe to get the prosecutor fired in Ukraine as it would bigger than Watergate. But, because our justice department did not thoroughly investigate the Biden's, the house oversight and ways and means committees are doing an investigation. Stay tuned, Archer is slated to testify Monday and if reports are correct, it will be more evidence "the big guy" Joe Biden was involved in the Burisma and Chinese deals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-26-2023, 04:15 PM