Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow confident we can keep everybody
(07-26-2023, 03:12 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: My guess is that Trey and Reader are the odd men out. They drafted a DE this year. That was no accident.

I know this is very unlikely, but say they know Trey is leaving. Trading him for like a 2nd Round pick would be soo cool. But, we aspire to make a SB run so it doesn't make sense in that regard.

I would of think if DJ Reader was one of the odd men out, we would of drafted a NT. Tupou is also on the last year of his contract
and he is the only other pure NT on the team. Tufele and BJ Hill are more hybrid DT's not pure NT or 3-tech's. Zach Carter and the
UDFA in Maxwell are the 3-tech's on this team and BJ Hill CAN play 3-tech though.

Also Myles Murphy with his strenght can most definitely move inside on passing downs.

I think Reader stays because of these things and the fact he shouldn't be crazy expensive because he is a bit older and doesn't play
a ton of snaps is not known as a pass rusher, but a run stopper. Very valuable player to us is DJ Reader.

I think on Defense Chido and maybe even Logan might be the odd men out myself. We brought back Pratt and we have ADG who 
is still young and very talented. Sure hope we keep Logan Wilson though, my fellow Wyomingite...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow confident we can keep everybody - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-26-2023, 05:13 PM