Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Why couldn’t we keep the momentum going after the 2006 season?
(07-24-2023, 01:07 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: I didn't start the thread, but I'll offer a response that represents a number of people here.  Some of us like to discuss the team's history, and that's naturally going to involve some less than positive aspects.  For us, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the current state of affairs.  

If we turn your sentiment around, are we never to discuss the team's past successes if/when we revert back to mediocrity?

Last time I checked this is a forum where people can bring up topics related to the Bengals, nothing says it must be current and god forbid bring up the past that might be negative .  Then instead of just letting the topic progress , some get on the topic and act like it should not be discussed since it is about the past which might be negative.. pretty simple jut do not post then if you don;t like the topic and move on the current team and be on your way. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why couldn’t we keep the momentum going after the 2006 season? - Essex Johnson - 07-26-2023, 05:34 PM