Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-27-2023, 06:27 AM)Dill Wrote: Your claim, that Biden fired a Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son, is NOT "still under investigation."  It's just disinformation.

It requires NO investigation to show that 

1. The IMF, EU and Obama wanted Shokin fired. Joe, who could not fire him on his own, or with hold billions, delivered a message.
    Listen to what you are saying. No one needs to investigate whether a VP could with hold a billion in aid on his own initiative any more than     they'd need an "investigation" to find out who breaks ties in a Senate vote.

2. The prosecutor was fired because he was NOT investigating Burisma. That's already shown, done, years ago. That determination by     international oversight had NOTHING to do with Biden.

Now for the umpteenth time can you please just say "Yes Dill that's right. As VP, Biden did not have the power to get Shokin fired, and Shokin was fired because he would not prosecute Burisma." And you won't continue making that claim on other threads. Don't introduce another subject. Just do that for me and THEN I'll be happy to explain what you've got wrong about Benghazi. If can't accept this simple, plain refutation of your Biden claim, how will you respond to the same for the 7 Benghazi nothingburgers? 

Sorry you are wrong. The house oversight committee has found the money, has a 1023 interview that outlines Joe Biden worked to  fired the prosecutor investigating Hunter. This committee has found more evidence in 6 months than D.O.J. and F.B.I found in 5 years most likely because they did not want to find evidence against Joe Biden. Archer will testify Monday, stay tuned for more evidence Joe Biden took a bribe from Burisma to get the prosecutor fired.

Please read the 1023 form, it will give you insight to what really happened in Ukraine. Joe bragged about it. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-27-2023, 12:08 PM