Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Fox's Greg Gutfeld #1 Show beating all of the late night comedians
(07-27-2023, 11:04 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I love South Park and there was no bigger contrast in comedy between that show and when it went to commercial and Trevor Noah did his Daily Show promos…time after time it was the lamest Trump joke imaginable. Say, did you hear he’s orange??? Lmfaooooooo

I was a long time Daily Show viewer, way back in the Craig Kilborn days.  I liked John Stweart already from his MTV show, etc. but when he took over it did not go well at first.  Stewart was really uncomfortable and the show was not geling.  But I stuck with it because I knew Stewart was a funny guy and could get his legs under him.  The end result being that Stewart's Daily Show ended up being far superior to Kilborn's, IMO.  I tried to extend the same courtesy to Noah, even though what I'd seen of him to that point was not good.  But man, he was effing awful and I have no idea why they hired him or why they kept him so long.

It chaps my hide that people like Noah could suck for years and stay on air and someone like Norm couldn't get the same treatment.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fox's Greg Gutfeld #1 Show beating all of the late night comedians - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-27-2023, 01:12 PM