Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hunter Biden in business with communist China
The judge asked Hunter if he was in business with a Chinese company. Joe Biden is on record NO BIDEN FAMILY MEMBER TOOK MONEY FROM CHINA.
HB old the judge otherwise yesterday.
"Hunter Biden admitted to a federal judge Wednesday that he received over $600,000 from a Chinese Communist Party (CCP)-backed company, contradicting President Biden’s insistence that nobody from his family "made money from China."

Also, this is the same Chinese company Hunter Biden extorted.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-contradicts-dads-claim-nobody-family-made-money-china

Fox News Digital previously reported in 2020 about an email showing Hunter reaching out to Zhao Runlong at CEFC,
asking that they please "translate my letter to Chairman Ye, please extend my warmest best wishes and that I hope to see the Chairman soon."

"I hope my letter finds you well. I regret missing you on your last visit to the United States," Hunter wrote in the attached letter, dated June 17, 2017. "Please accept the best wishes from the entire Biden family as well as my partners."

"We are all hoping to see you here again soon, or in Shanghai," he added.

Hunter’s apparent confirmation in the courtroom that he made more than a half million dollars from a Chinese company directly contradicts President Biden’s previous denials.

"My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China," Biden told then-President Donald Trump during the October 2020 debate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Hunter Biden in business with communist China - Luvnit2 - 07-27-2023, 07:39 PM