Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mitch McConnell has a "medical incident" at the podium
(07-27-2023, 07:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dissolving both the RNC and DNC and getting rid of their hold on election and campaign funding and process is the first step to having more than simply two parties to choose from.  I feel like there are enough true moderates roped into the Democrat and Republican parties to break away and form a strong and viable third party, which would leave the existing two for the extremists at either end of the spectrum.

You can't blame the RNC and DNC when voters don't want to vote 3rd party.  2016 was the last shot for a 3rd party when you had Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump representing the two major parties and a libertarian ticket with two successful governors got 3.3% of the vote.

Again, voters are just asking for the government to "fix itself" because we don't want to actually do the work for ourselves.

So let's tally things up here....we want younger candidates and we want a 3rd party.  Makes sense...now let's all vote for candidates who are over 77 years old and represent the D or the R and complain that the government continues to allow us to make such lamentable choices.

And yea, I realize voting for Jorgensen in 2020 was stupid, that's why I said 2016 was the last hurrah for a 3rd party.  The best chance we have at getting a 3rd party is Trump losing in 2024 and then losing the 2028 primary and forming the TRUMP WON party and keeping this nightmare going another 4-16 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mitch McConnell has a "medical incident" at the podium - Nately120 - 07-27-2023, 09:54 PM