Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Why doesn't the gop run better candidates?
(07-28-2023, 05:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not buying it. He's not popular because he makes them all look bad. 

Here are my thoughts on why I said what I said. Wasn't it Bernie who started the idea of college debt forgiveness? JB avoided that topic until the GA runoffs and then pushed that agenda. As for AOC - Her renewable energy ideas are cute, but someone should explain to these knuckleheads that stuff aint going to happen overnight. I think they're figuring that out though. 

Renewable energy was a bi partisan idea 50+ years ago but it became political once reagan had the Carter installed solar panels removed from the white house and cast aside as if they were some sort of black magic. 

We are way behind on this energy stuff.  Overnight?  This started 45+ years ago.

We've talked for pages about student loan stuff.  That's not as ultra left as you think, but it was a bit of a swing for the disappointed D voters, yes.    
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why doesn't the gop run better candidates? - Nately120 - 07-28-2023, 05:34 PM