Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hunter Biden in business with communist China
(07-29-2023, 12:43 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Great articles by a bunch of yahoos who never actually investigated the Biden family. But, the Republicans won back the house and investigated and found more in 6 months than our partisan D.O.J. found in 5 years. What does that tell us? They F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt. What did the immunity clause hidden from the judge tell us? The D.O.J. is corrupt.

What did the whistleblowers tell us? A lot, but one key point is Hunter Biden has money in foreign accounts. It appears the committees are finding more money everyday. Now the estimate is close to 50 million dollars.

Feel free to act like no evidence against Hunter or Joe Biden, that is your right. But do you think it is a coincidence Hunter flew (by private jet) to California and Joe suddenly takes another vacation. This time for 10 days right before Devon Archer is set to testify Monday. I pray our D.O.J. or secret service does not kill Archer, but nothing would surprise me at this point to protect any Democrat and the Biden family.

Hunter lives in California. Why wouldn’t he go back there? President Biden takes a longer vacation every year about this time.

There is evidence that Hunter failed to file and pay taxes. No doubt. There is no evidence that he did anything illegal to obtain that money. And while there is lots of Republican talk, there is zero actual evidence that has been presented connecting Joe to anything. But keep looking, maybe in the next 6 years of Joe’s presidency they might find something concrete

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunter Biden in business with communist China - pally - 07-29-2023, 01:39 AM