Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Why doesn't the gop run better candidates?
(07-29-2023, 12:43 AM)basballguy Wrote: Zero logic huh?  You may be ok with being poor and struggling in life (I don’t know that you are, just saying), but I’m not.  So I’m going to vote for whomever allows me to best provide for my family with the policies they support.

It’s about the policy not the person.  

It’s not rocket science dude.  You’re smart enough to know that’s how many people think.

Now separately, (since you may bring up things are going oddly ok right now) I’m completely befuddled on the market lol.  I’ll find my way over to that thread next week for discussion.

Yea. The policy of destroying democracy. It couldn't be more clear. I promise there would be a lot more poor and struggling people if 1/6 and the trump coup attempt were successful.

I'm not sure if you remember the trajectory of our country at the end of the trump years. But toilet paper shortages and empty shelves were a thing. To go along with firing a bunch of high level key government personnel who weren't "loyal" enough as he attempted to end your Constitution.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why doesn't the gop run better candidates? - NATI BENGALS - 07-29-2023, 02:41 AM