Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hunter Biden in business with communist China
(07-29-2023, 01:39 AM)pally Wrote: Hunter lives in California.  Why wouldn’t he go back there?  President Biden takes a longer vacation every year about this time.

There is evidence that Hunter failed to file and pay taxes.  No doubt.  There is no evidence that he did anything illegal to obtain that money.  And while there is lots of Republican talk, there is zero actual evidence that has been presented connecting Joe to anything.  But keep looking, maybe in the next 6 years of Joe’s presidency they might find something concrete

I think these comments will look very foolish after Devon Archer testifies Monday Joe Biden was involved in business deals in Ukraine, China and other countries. Joe said where is the money, stay tuned as it is being found in offshore accounts.

The sad thing is if this was Trump, you would say the evidence is overwhelming. Also, keep up the dream Biden wins another election. They could find Trump guilty and the narrative would just embolden Trump's reelection. 

It is amazing everything Trump is indicted, Democrats (HRC, BC, JB) did the exact same thing or worse, yet as Comey said, no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges for obstruction of justice for destroying 33,000 emails with bleach bit, taking hammers to electronic devices and storing classified documents on a home server the Chines hacked.

It is very simple to see the D.O.J. and F.B.I. and I now add the Secret Service are corrupt. But, liberals don't want to see it, the D.O.J. does not want to do a thorough investigation of Biden and his family, instead they attempt to hide an immunity deal from the judge. She was not given the part of the plea deal that gave HB immunity. That proves once again, the D.O.J. is corrupt and in collaboration with the liberal media and the DNC continue to show extreme bias and weaponization against Trump and Republicans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunter Biden in business with communist China - Luvnit2 - 07-29-2023, 01:04 PM