Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Biden's Economic policies are a plus
(07-29-2023, 07:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/first-time-homebuyers-need-make-13-percent-more-compared-year-ago-report

First time homebuyers have to make 13% more compared to a year ago: report
Redfin said it has risen to $64,500 in annual income.

The Biden economy just really stinks.

This you?

(06-06-2023, 11:10 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I strongly disagree. Housing is supply and demand. States like California and NY have extremely high taxes. It caused people and businesses to leave to other states. So, if the net of people who now need a house is negative, then the demand for new housing decreases.

On the other hand, I live in Florida where new residents are flocking daily. I live in Estero, Fl. which is close to Fort Myers. The road I live off on I-75 has 8 new subdivision within 3.5 miles of the Interstate.. It is crazy, but the demand is high. I moved into a new home in October, 2022. i have had 2 people send me post cards asking to buy my house. 

High cost of living driven by high taxes is the culprit of the mass exodus of liberal run cities and states. Low demand for housing is a result of the ass exodus.

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/income-tax-calculator/new-york/

Read the article from Forbes above. Keep in mind this does not include property taxes or federal income tax.

(04-26-2023, 11:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I brought up my house to show great economic decisions by Florida (1state and not US) saw housing prices sky rocket. why?
My new neighbors were from Boston, NY, NJ, Minn. Illinois and even California.
why did they move here? Simple, it was cheaper to retire here with no city or state taxes and homes are far more affordable than the Democratic cities and states they left.
So, no. Biden have zero to do with me making a lot of money on real estate, the highly taxed liberal states helped me a lot. so thank you to those who decide to leave because they were taxed excessively and the cost per square foot in those states versus Florida is extremely high.

The funny thing is the states like Florida help the US numbers in spite of Biden wanting to shut down the country longer.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Economic policies are a plus - GMDino - 07-29-2023, 07:46 PM