Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Drag March "Coming for your children"
(07-30-2023, 02:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: I chose option three:  Ignore you attempts at bating and trying to misrepresent what I've said when I explained it clearly.  

Kindly get back to the topics of the thread vs making the topic me.   Smirk

So you're saying you're not equating parents concerned with their children to Nazis when you literally posted this in this very thread;

(07-30-2023, 01:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: One, Nazis opposing Pride.  Which is horrible and presented as a challenge to those who though seeing naked people was bad.  And perhaps a suggestion that those people are siding with the wrong people when it comes to gay rights and trans people.  

You're literally saying here that if you're concerned about children being exposed to sexually inappropriate material that you are allied with Nazis.  Like I correctly, and frequently, point out about you, disingenuous.  Do you like freeways and think the interstate highway system is a good idea?  Oooo, you're on the same side as the Nazis!!!  Also, kindly don't try and play the "back to the topic" card, you're the one that opened this discussion up by comparing parents to Nazis.  If the far left couldn't label people who oppose them as racists, Nazis or bigots they'd have nothing left with which to respond.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag March "Coming for your children" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-30-2023, 03:28 PM