Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Drag March "Coming for your children"
(07-30-2023, 03:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Calling someone or a group a pedophile or pedophiles or groomers is just an easy and effective way to throw the ultimate suspicion and shade on them.  Years ago my cousin married a unpleasant woman with untreated borderline personality disorder and she'd fight with everyone and her main strategy to get people to back off or just stop contacting my cousin (which was her goal) was to accuse them of being pedophiles or warning you that she would tell people you are a pedophile or call the police and say it.

It was effective.  We knew and she knew that people aren't likely to brush that off or "side with" the accused when it is that extreme.  And if 9 people don't believe her and 1 person does, well it's going to be unpleasant for you.

So we had tickets to a Pirates game and we got one for my cousin and she was one of those "You can't leave the house because every second I can't see you, you are cheating on me" types, and her response was to tell my cousin she'd download CP on his computer and call the police if he left.  She also called the police at times and said she saw us "driving drunk" and stuff like that.

Anyways, it's just the most effective attack because damn near no one wants to be the one who "sides with" the accused.  It's just weird seeing the strategies this insane and cruel woman used to bully my cousin and isolate him from his friends and family being used by one of the two major political parties.

I agree, except the tactic is being used by both parties, just with different groups.  The right likes to hurl the pedophile accusation and the left, as exemplified in this very thread, like to hurl the Nazi or fascist allegation.  They're both wrong, and they're both highly charged and serious allegations and I'm assuming we agree on that.  It's too bad that some in this thread do not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag March "Coming for your children" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-30-2023, 03:30 PM