Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Drag March "Coming for your children"
(07-30-2023, 04:26 PM)Dill Wrote: As a racist supporter of ISIS I have to agree. 

Interesting.  Let's say, purely for the sake of argument, that you're correct and I'm being a massive hypocrite here.  I assume that means you will castigate GM to the same degree you did me.

(07-30-2023, 05:32 PM)Dill Wrote: I know you are done with this topic and rightly so.

But just for the record: I assumed your Nazi post was a comment on societal priorities. 

The thread is about the claim LGBTQ are "coming for your children." 

Your post was about people (Neo Nazis) coming for LGBTQ with the same pedophile slander. i.e., very much on topic.

I assumed you think that slander is a greater actual threat than LGBTQ grooming or sex ed in schools. 

Hence the ironic remark "at least they didn't see any naked people"--as if that were the worse problem. 

So I didn't see a link there between Nazis and ordinary parents with disagreements over when children should
learn what about biology in schools but who might have very positive views of LGBTQ people. 

But I did see a link between Nazis who repeat the grooming slander and anyone else who repeats/supports it.  

But even that link doesn't imply that non-Nazis are knowingly or "willingly allied" to Nazis--an anti-grooming Evangelical would likely be just as anti-Nazi--though it does imply a common, very anti-liberal* ground. Can't unlink that link by attacking the messenger and suppressing free discussion.

It would be a real shame in open political forum like this if we cannot discuss that common ground, where it comes from, in what it consists, who maintains it, how it is used for propaganda purposes for fear of where that discussion might lead.

*i.e., anti- politics grounded in a program of civil rights grounded in human rights, and the tolerance required to make that work. 

Oh, I guess not.  More rules for thee but not for me (or anyone you agree with ideologically).   Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag March "Coming for your children" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-30-2023, 07:29 PM