Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO Whistleblower - David Grusch
(07-30-2023, 01:18 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: There has been a lot of buzz about UFO/UAP incidents over the last few years. This has included the U.S. government confirming their existence by creating a UAP task force back in 2020 as well as creating the linked document detailing these unknown craft and the security risk they can potentially pose. This past week, David Grusch, a former member of the aforementioned UAP task force and now whistleblower, testified before Congress that not only does the U.S. military have possession of these craft and have been working to reverse engineer them for years, but are also in possession of non-human biologics, suggesting that these UAP are alien in design.

1. What do you think these UFOs/UAPs are? 
  2. Do you believe that his claim about the U.S. being in possession of potential alien lifeforms? Do you believe in aliens at all?
  3. If his claims were discovered to be true, how do you think the world would change knowing that aliens are real and their technology is far beyond our capabilities? 

I believe there are UFOs
I believe there are alien lifeforms out there.

I dont believe much of the David Grusch... Watching his face i have a hard time believing he's telling the truth here...  

Not sure what the gameplan was with this.  but he didnt really provide much new info that was worth anything.          

**Non-Human Biologics could be anything not human   
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: UFO Whistleblower - David Grusch - XenoMorph - 07-31-2023, 01:37 PM