Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Drag March "Coming for your children"
(07-30-2023, 07:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Interesting.  Let's say, purely for the sake of argument, that you're correct and I'm being a massive hypocrite here.  I assume that means you will castigate GM to the same degree you did me.
Oh, I guess not.  More rules for thee but not for me (or anyone you agree with ideologically).   Smirk

Uninteresting. I don't really use the term "hypocrite"; I prefer analyzing to moralizing. 

Just pointing out the CONSTANT inconsistency between the standards by which you claim to judge others and your own behavior.
And I'm just showing it, not describing what mental state or motive or felt inadequacy or anxiety would drive a person to follow someone else from thread to thread making personal attacks and empty, repetitive "calling out."

If I quote you saying "Tying your opponents to awful people is a smear tactic," and the quote you doing exactly that, multiple
times, then I've demonstrated the inconsistency. I go no further.  That's quite different from citing a Nazi video, claiming there JUST IS a link to ordinary parents that you can see because you just know Dino is "disingenuous," and then calling what you've constructed "massive hypocrisy." 

So I'll not be "castigating" Dino for what he didn't do to the same degree I castigate you for what you did do.

Plus I could add that you except yourself from the CoC as well, since you are smearing fellow forum members.  Not necessarily hypocrisy,
since you have never really defended the principle of respect for other forum members, but it is another example of one standard for you, another for everyone else--in this case, rules everyone else willingly follows. And all that while imputing a double standard to me, which again, you can never demonstrate. 
(07-30-2023, 07:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh, I guess not.  More rules for thee but not for me (or anyone you agree with ideologically).   Smirk

You had a perfectly good moment there to EXPLAIN why Dino's videos could refer to more than just others who spread the "grooming"
claim, why your interpretation is more reasonable and accurate than mine.  But all you could offer is another accusation: I am supposedly applying a double standard, just because "Dino."

And so once again another thread degenerates into you personally attacking another forum member and straying from discussion of issues, and me carping on your incivility in and disrespect for the forum. Dino wasn't the first on this thread, either. No one else behaves this way. 

Nothing more I need say about this, if your response is simply to continue accusing without demonstrating. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag March "Coming for your children" - Dill - 07-31-2023, 01:55 PM