Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rudy Giuliani admits it was all a lie.
(07-31-2023, 05:23 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: I'm going to defer this to a few of the foremost legal minds that we have in this country for their opinions: Glen Kirschner, Esq. and Harry Litman, Esq.

Also, Rudy is absolutely admitting he knowingly lied! He's hanging on to the NO Contest and not admitting guilt b/c he's saying he had a right to say it.  Rudy's not admitting guilt b/c he's trying to hide behind the 1stAdmendment, but he's admitting to the facts of what he accused the Georgia election official were all lies and he knew it.  SMH!  Also, BTW I'm not the sucker who after 60+ court cases with many Trump appointed judges found there was zero evidence of any widespread election fraud.  Anyone who believes that  was taken by Trump's con.  My friend, You're in denial b/c you were and continue to be "Suckered" by Trump's lies.

Here's Constitutional Attorney, former Federal Prosecutor and US ARMY JAG Officer: Glen Kirschner, Esq. to break this down for you.  Watch and take note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MhuDlC0SwU

Here's another attorney, Harry Litman, Esq., former Federal Prosecutor and Constitutional legal expert concurring with Mr. Kirschner's opinion.  Around 4-Minutes in he explains why Rudy chose the No Contest stipulation where he admits to the fact it was all a lie, but he's hanging on the his defense not admitting guilt under the 1st Amendment as to only his right of free speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aed0zjgK1RM

Thanks for continuing with this and sending the links.  I'm still not seeing a lie confession though. Here's why:

A hypothetical: If I hear someone say that BBG stole Trump votes and replaced them with Biden ballots. 
I might believe that and repeat it in public venues, resulting in massive harassment of BBG.

Then later it turns out BBG was in Bolivia during the election and didn't even vote. I.e., didn't do it and couldn't have.

He sues me for defamation. I agree, for purposes of litigation, that my statements were false.

But since I believed they were true at the time, I'm perfectly correct in refusing to say I lied, which requires intent.
(The Constanza defense.)  Merely agreeing my statements were false after the fact is definitely not, in itself,
confession of a lie. 

Maybe Rudy knew his claims were a lie; maybe he thought them possibly true but not for sure; maybe he was so
foolish as to actually believing the libelous claims. He frequently used the phrase "apparent" fraud. 
None of these options would surprise me, if we could know. No question he was irresponsible, especially for a lawyer,
and should be disbarred. 

As far as the men in your videos--Yes they are lawyers, but that does not change the above argument that agreeing
that a statement one made in the past is false is not prima facie evidence one lied in making it.  

We need to be careful here, as our friends on the right, especially at Fox, make their living by calling every erroneous
statement not made by Trump a lie, regardless of what those making it knew or believed. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy Giuliani admits it was all a lie. - Dill - 07-31-2023, 08:36 PM