Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
D.O.J. continues to interfere in investigation of Hunter, Joe and the Biden family
(07-31-2023, 04:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love the cult accusations and attacks on Fox News. Liberal media is the real cult. They hate Fox News because they actually investigate.

They think it is OK the POTUS possibly committed bribery and possibly used his crack head son to peddle the office of the Vice President.

At least many of us say if Trump committed a real crime by D.O.J. standards used on Hillary Clinton, then put him in jail. he problem is HRC and Biden both did worse, so did Bill Clinton. But, hey liberals applaud the double standard.

Please continue your personal attacks, it only proves my point liberals are petty and have nothing so they go to personal attacks. It is the weakest comeback of all time.

Let's be fair, Luvnit.  You were building up this Archer debacle all last week, as you were the other whistle blowers last month, and the other whistleblowers before them.  BOMBSHELL BOMBSHELL BOMBSHELL!!!!  Now Archer has blown the doors open to the Biden Crime Family by testifying that Joe Biden was on speaker phone in conversations not about business. Maybe this is more like BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI!!!?

And I have never personally attacked you, or anyone in the Bengals forum since I joined in 2005. Not once. Not ever.

I have patiently explained legal/political facts to you from the Durham report to allegations Biden protected his son in Ukraine;  and you have not substantively responded to ANY of that. 

You asked me to explain why Trump committed "real" document crimes while Joe did not. I did. Pointed you right to the legally relevant distinction.  Crickets from you. No fact-based legal argument that what Joe or Hilary or whomever did was worse. Just the claim which you continue to repeat in the face of evidence.

I've asked if you knew Fox/Murdoch knew Trump was lying about election fraud while they platformed the lie. More crickets.
But "liberal media," which has reported all the above accurately, is the real "cult"? How is it liberals who "have nothing"? 

Forgive me, but isn't it the cult member who denies evidence put before him, and continues repeating his dear leaders version of reality to evil people who question it? Who is the liberals "dear leader"? Who could move them to attack the Capitol or send millions in campaign contributions actually used to pay legal fees?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.O.J. continues to interfere in investigation of Hunter, Joe and the Biden family - Dill - 07-31-2023, 09:07 PM