Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
D.O.J. continues to interfere in investigation of Hunter, Joe and the Biden family
(07-31-2023, 04:07 PM)Goalpost Wrote: So it's possible the Biden's collected as much as 50 million from overseas but...ya know... Fox News is the story here.

Once, when I was in Afghanistan on a FOB, there was a line of people waiting to get into the DFAC for lunch.
Suddenly a 122mm rocket buried itself in the hesco barrier across the street from them. People screamed and
ran and some hit the ground. The rocket fizzled ferociously for about 10 seconds like a giant Roman candle, 
spraying sparks all over the street and surroundings. Then went out without exploding. Some laughed in relief. 

I wasn't there when it happened. I came into the DFAC 10 minutes later and asked some of my nervously joking friends
what all that noise was about earlier. That's when I got the story. I thought to myself. "So that's what all the screaming was 
about. A dud." 

This afternoon I was driving around listening to Hannity as I ran errands. Yes, "50 million" some say as much as 100 MILLION!
All squirrled away and hidden in Biden family accounts. The biggest scandal in the history of U.S. presidents. Then I got 
home and turned on Fox. Some "expert" was explaining what all this meant, how JB was the brand and it was the job
of Hunter and Archer to sell it. The closed hearing would lead us closer to establishing how the game worked. Archer bzzz bzzz
Archer bzzz bzzz Archer!!.  

Then I turned to CNN. More about the condemning material evidence in the Trump documents case. I turned to MSNBC to
find only a discussion of a Ukrainian offensive. After commercial, there was a brief interview with a D congressmen coming
out of the closed hearing. Archer said "Sure, conversations on speaker phone, but not about business." 

I thought to myself "So that's what all the screaming was about. A dud." That's why Fox is the story here.  Again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.O.J. continues to interfere in investigation of Hunter, Joe and the Biden family - Dill - 07-31-2023, 09:23 PM