Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rudy Giuliani admits it was all a lie.
(07-31-2023, 08:36 PM)Dill Wrote: Thanks for continuing with this and sending the links.  I'm still not seeing a lie confession though. Here's why:

Maybe Rudy knew his claims were a lie; maybe he thought them possibly true but not for sure; maybe he was so
foolish as to actually believing the libelous claims. He frequently used the phrase "apparent" fraud. 
None of these options would surprise me, if we could know. No question he was irresponsible, especially for a lawyer,
and should be disbarred. 

As far as the men in your videos--Yes they are lawyers, but that does not change the above argument that agreeing
that a statement one made in the past is false is not prima facie evidence one lied in making it.  
Where in Rudy's admission in #3 does he say, "Well at the time I thought it was true and now 2.5-years later, I now realize the statements I made were false?"  You're reading way too much into this.  It's like trying to argue the sky is yellow and the sun is blue and you really believed it was at one time in your life.

In #3 Rudy admits and does not contest, "That statements made as actionable statements of fact were not actionable statements of fact, and where such actionable statements were false."  So Rudy's not contesting that he made or pushed false statements as the original complaint alleges against him.

https://www.jurist.org/news/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2021/12/Moss-v-Giuliani.pdf   Read #4,5,6,7,8,9,10,&11 on pgs 2-5 in the original complaint against him and his co-defendants-- these are the facts to which he's admitting, but he isn't admitting guilt b/c he thinks he has a 1A right to say anything he wants.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy Giuliani admits it was all a lie. - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 08-01-2023, 12:45 AM