Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
D.O.J. continues to interfere in investigation of Hunter, Joe and the Biden family
(07-31-2023, 09:07 PM)Dill Wrote: Let's be fair, Luvnit.  You were building up this Archer debacle all last week, as you were the other whistle blowers last month, and the other whistleblowers before them.  BOMBSHELL BOMBSHELL BOMBSHELL!!!!  Now Archer has blown the doors open to the Biden Crime Family by testifying that Joe Biden was on speaker phone in conversations not about business. Maybe this is more like BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI!!!?

And I have never personally attacked you, or anyone in the Bengals forum since I joined in 2005. Not once. Not ever.

I have patiently explained legal/political facts to you from the Durham report to allegations Biden protected his son in Ukraine;  and you have not substantively responded to ANY of that. 

You asked me to explain why Trump committed "real" document crimes while Joe did not. I did. Pointed you right to the legally relevant distinction.  Crickets from you. No fact-based legal argument that what Joe or Hilary or whomever did was worse. Just the claim which you continue to repeat in the face of evidence.

I've asked if you knew Fox/Murdoch knew Trump was lying about election fraud while they platformed the lie. More crickets.
But "liberal media," which has reported all the above accurately, is the real "cult"? How is it liberals who "have nothing"? 

Forgive me, but isn't it the cult member who denies evidence put before him, and continues repeating his dear leaders version of reality to evil people who question it? Who is the liberals "dear leader"? Who could move them to attack the Capitol or send millions in campaign contributions actually used to pay legal fees?

Maybe Joe Biden stealing and keeping classified documents for over 20 years in unsecured locations is not a crime to you. But, it is to anyone with common sense. A better comparison is Hillary obstructing justice by deleting over 33,000 subpoenaed emails. She had a member of her staff use bleach bit to destroy them. By the way, that person did not get indicted. We also know she stole classified documents and stored them at. her home in an unsecure location. She also had her staff destroy any electronic devices where those emails could be secured.

HRC WAS GUILTY OF OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE AND REMOVING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS (she was not the POTUS which has much broader authority handling classified documents, yet she was never indicted for a crime.

I think you and others are missing the point. The day Trump was elected the Democrats weaponized the F.B.I. and the D.O.J. to make sure he was not a 2 term president. The congress impeached him twice, once for a phone call for God's sake. The other for Jan.6. He never told anyone to storm the capital and commit violence. Just the opposite, he said go in peace. 

Now, the F.B.I. and D.O.J. and others are putting everything behind putting the front runner for the GOP in 2024 by a wide margin to put him in jail. Yet, HRC got  pass, Joe Biden got a pass and Bill Clinton got a pass.

All I want is the same weight put behind the justice department for a Democratic President versing assisting him and his party.

It amazes me, everything Trump has been accused of, it is actually Democrats who committed these acts without question.

As for the rest of your questions, I am not privy to conversations with Fox news executives or owners. The same Fox news that was 100% accurate about HRC Russian collusion fake dossier and knew the dossier was not verified. Does that sound like a good look for the F.B.I. to hire a special counsel, spend over 50 million dollars and find no collusion. On other side, where is the special counsel to investigate the Biden family? Why is the F.B.I. giving Hunter a sweetheart deal including giving him immunity? 

Sorry, 2 systems of justice can't be denied. I think you are a smart biased guy. But, the opinion that matters is what the american people think. Most recent poll shows 60% think Joe Biden is corrupt.

66% think Biden economic policy stinks. All of you liberals can deny, deny, deny, but those people who have  been negatively impacted by the soon to be 20% inflation since January 21, 2021 due to Biden's polices know the truth. They feel it daily.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.O.J. continues to interfere in investigation of Hunter, Joe and the Biden family - Luvnit2 - 08-01-2023, 04:33 PM