Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
D.O.J. continues to interfere in investigation of Hunter, Joe and the Biden family
(08-01-2023, 04:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: As for the rest of your questions, I am not privy to conversations with Fox news executives or owners. The same Fox news that was 100% accurate about HRC Russian collusion fake dossier and knew the dossier was not verified. Does that sound like a good look for the F.B.I. to hire a special counsel, spend over 50 million dollars and find no collusion. On other side, where is the special counsel to investigate the Biden family? Why is the F.B.I. giving Hunter a sweetheart deal including giving him immunity? 

Sorry, 2 systems of justice can't be denied. I think you are a smart biased guy. But, the opinion that matters is what the american people think. Most recent poll shows 60% think Joe Biden is corrupt.

66% think Biden economic policy stinks. All of you liberals can deny, deny, deny, but those people who have  been negatively impacted by the soon to be 20% inflation since January 21, 2021 due to Biden's polices know the truth. They feel it daily.

If you WANTED to, you COULD be privy to the Dominion suit disclosures which does provide conversations and depositions of Fox News executives and owners, along with MAGA heroes Tucker and Sean.  But it sounds like this is all entirely unfamiliar to you, focused as you are on liberal bias.

We are yes talking about the same Fox News that misrepresented the Steele dossier and the Russia investigation. You don't go to them if you want to find out whether the raw intel in the dossier about Russian Hacking and the capture of Dem emails ever panned out. As the Dominion disclosure you have avoided learning about shows--Fox gives their audience what the audience wants, especially when it doesn't want the truth. They said so themselves.

You keep saying "no collusion" was found, yet over two dozen people were convicted as a result of that investigation--over two dozen more than were convicted after SEVEN Benghazi investigations. Please confirm that you have checked this.

And the DOJ isn't going to appoint a special counsel to investigate Joe Biden just because Trump got one. To get that Joe needs to order DOJ personnel to break the law or call up a state secretary and demand he find extra votes. Until he's doing that with lots of people standing around, the chance of a special counsel is just not great. 

The FBI just cannot go on Trump or Hannity's say so, much as you'd like that. That would DEFINITELY not be a good look. Hannity is the guy who still believes Iraq had WMDs and knew Trump was lying about election fraud--while convincing people like you Trump was right.

Let's you and I keep following all these polls on Biden. I think the "corruption" BS will drop first and fastest. Another bombshell witness would probably hasten that. Not for a lot of the MAGA faithful though. My impression is that many stay away from professional reporting of any sort, even Fox, in favor of social media and "news" passed on by friends. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D.O.J. continues to interfere in investigation of Hunter, Joe and the Biden family - Dill - 08-01-2023, 06:43 PM