Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(08-02-2023, 02:51 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: Guy.. you are so deep into this stuff it's scary. I'm honestly starting to fell a little bad for you. You believe every single thing Fox says and it doesn't seem like you ever question anything coming from your side. Where was all this concern about the president and his kids profiting from the office when Trump and his offspring were doing it. I don't remember you wanting them in jail. 

Do you seriously believe the corrupt D.O.J. would not throw everything at the Trump kids if they anything, any evidence the Trump kids profited illegally 
while Trump was POTUS. Don't feel bad for me, I have a great life. I guess you missed all the times I said if Trump is guilty of anything other than Biden and HRC were given a free pass on, put him in jail.

The justice department is a sham, must be Biden's HQ based on their actions. I have a lot of faith in God, in time just like the Russian Hoax Fox News said was a hoax for 2.5 years while the mainstream liberal media promoted propaganda and on the end were 100% wrong, the Biden family will face consequences in the near future (next 10 months).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 08-02-2023, 06:29 PM