Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our tax money wasted to go after Trump
(08-02-2023, 07:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will treat you with respect though I disagree with your far left views.

Who had the opportunity in 2021 and 2022 to enrich the economy? The Democrats controlled the house, senate and Executive branch with Biden. I think you are mad at the wrong party, Biden's policy cares more about climate change than the middle and lower classes. I do care a lot, why I have learned in my lifetime Democrats are great at wasting government money while giving an illusion they care about the middle class.

Take a look at what Trump did for the economy for blacks, hispanics and women. The economy was on fire until China manufactured Covid with money Faucci gave them for the Wuhan lab.

Must be why the deficit increases by trillions of dollars while Republicans are in charge and gets sliced while Dems are in charge. Also, you might want to check in with how Biden's economic plan is treating the middle class, or at least was until the GoP ****** around and found out and screwed America's credit rating.

I'm not going to touch that last paragraph because again - nonsense.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our tax money wasted to go after Trump - BigPapaKain - 08-03-2023, 06:30 AM